Steven J. Hyde – RPLS / PSM / PLS
- Over 24 years of experience in boundary, topographic, right-of-way, ALTA/ACSM and construction (stakeout and as-built) surveys.
- Over 19 years of Project Management and Management Skills.
- Extensive quality control experience on large-scale surveying efforts.
- Responsible for personnel supervision, field work, budgeting, Quality Control / Quality Assurance, marketing, training, motivation and evaluation. Skilled in identifying broken systems and accomplishing necessary change through project management or other methods.
- Skilled at writing, reviewing and editing legal descriptions; required to be available to provide expert witness testimony.
- Expert at researching municipal, state and federal records;
- Prepare and presents continuing education courses accredited by several state licensing boards as well as American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- Able to effectively communicate complicated concepts in an understandable manner, matching the message to the audience.
- Adept and experienced in problem solving and providing solutions.
- Excellent qualifications in leadership and interpersonal communications.
- Registered Professional Surveyor in 15 states and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- (TX, LA, AL, AZ, FL, ID, KY, NC, ND, OH, SC, SD, TN, WV, WY)
Associate of Science in Civil Engineering and Surveying
Columbus State Community College
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS, LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- ACSM/NSPS – Private Practice Committee
- Texas Society of Professional Surveyors
- Prior Board Member – Columbus State Community College Engineering Advisory Board
- Florida Surveyors and Mappers Society – Past President of Indian River County Chapter
- Professional Land Surveyors of Ohio – Past President of State 2003 – Past President, Vice President & Secretary of Central Ohio Chapter
- Member of various State Societies
- Surveyor of the Year, Professional Land Surveyors of Ohio, 2005